Lee Ann Womack - Last Call Music Video & Lyrics Enjoy!


Pop animated GIF
I recognized your number It's burned into my brain Felt my heart beating faster Every time it rang Some things never change That's why I didn't answer
I bet you're in a barI bet you're in bar 'Cause I'm always your last call Listening to a country song Glass of Johnny Walker Red With no one to take you home
Purrrally (animated)They're probably closing down Saying, "No more alcohol" I bet you're in bar 'Cause I'm always your last callI bet you're in bar 'Cause I'm always your last callI bet you're in a bar 'Cause I'm always your last call
I don't need to check that message I know what it says "Baby, I still love you" Don't mean nothing when there's whiskey on your breath
That's the only love I get So if you're calling I bet you're in bar 'Cause I'm always your last callI bet you're in bar 'Cause I'm always your last call I bet you're in a barI bet you're in bar I bet you're in bar 'Cause I'm always your last call'Cause I'm always your last callThe Shining: Little slow tonight (animated)I bet you're in bar 'Cause I'm always your last call Listening to a cheatin' song Glass of Johnny Walker Red With no one to take you home
They're probably closing down Saying, "No more alcohol"
I bet you're in bar 'Cause I'm always your last callI bet you're in bar 'Cause I'm always your last
 The Shining: Knock Knock (animated)
Call me crazy but I think maybe We've had our last call

I bet you're in a bar

  It's always the same old song That Johnny Walker Red By now it's almost gone
 The Shining: Little slow tonight (animated)
But baby, I won't be there To catch you when you fall
I bet you're in bar 'Cause I'm always your last call